I was woken at six this morning by the girls excitedly packing for our little family holiday.
Which is on Friday.
I came downstairs at seven to discover the following all bagged up and ready to go:
- A small bag with some reading books in it
- Colouring books
- Amber’s cards from her 4th birthday
- A carrier bag full of crayons, pens and pencils
- A “Macy’s” handbag with one reading book in it
- A bag with nothing in it
- A bag full of toy mobile phones
My suggestion of swimming costumes, was also welcomed.
So, we’re all completely ready to go on holiday.