- Clean out chickens – check
- Meet Dr Mike and Local Businessman Shash Khan at Stone Roses – check
- See amazing Stone Roses gig at Finsbury Park – check
- Don’t get too drunk at Stone Roses – er, mostly check
- Get home from Stone Roses before dawn – check (although it was a long way home)
- Don’t be too hungover – doh! 😦
- Get Millie to birthday party in afternoon – check
- Get Millie back from birthday party in afternoon – double check!
- Meet friends in evening for a quiet drink – doh!
- Get into London before 10.30am despite engineering works – check!
- Meet your parents at Charing Cross at 10.30 – check!
- Print out tickets for the London Eye before departing for Charing Cross – doh!
- Find out you don’t need to print out tickets to go on London Eye, even though email says you need to – check!
- Go on London Eye with your dad and your two children – check!
- Stay warm on the chilly South Bank – check (barely)
- Get Amber to her swimming lessons over an hour early – check
- Get home, cook dinner – check
- Discover your mobile won’t charge – check (wait – what??? No!)
- Have no working mobile because you can’t get stupid battery to charge up, even after swapping batteries, trying different cables and checking the internet – bloody buggering check 😦